I consider myself a bit of a "list freak". I LOVE making lists. For everything; to do lists, checklists, favorite things lists, any kind of lists really. So in this post I decided to make a list of a few beauty products that have been my favorite ones for some time now. I use these items daily and I can honestly say that I find them to be quite fulfilling. This is of course, as the title says, the first part, but I hope to be writing more of these posts. The list is the following...







1. L’oreal Elvive 5 Full Restore: As a person with extremely sensitive hair and skin, I always need to have some kind of hydrating product for either one of them. Mostly both. This hair masque is really what dreams are made of. I discovered it when I was sick of having lifeless looking hair after I stupidly got a perm. It really dried out my locks. But after using this “conditioner” AND getting monthly hair cuts, it really has returned to it’s shiny, healthy state. 
2. Thierry Mugler’s Angel: Ok, so this has officially become my personal scent. I first encountered it when my older cousin helped me get ready for one of my first teenage parties. I was so excited, she was the coolest. When I was running out the door, she sprayed some of this wonderful perfume on me. She also said it was a great aphrodisiac, but ANYWAY, it really has the best smell. I haven’t stopped buying it ever since. It has the richest, classiest scent, I just love it. Also, most of the versions come in “refillable” bottles which you can get refilled at your local Macy’s. 
3. Sally Hansen’s Airbrush Legs In Light For Fair Skin Tones: I am pale to the point to which people even make jokes about “how white I am”, it does get a little insulting. So naturally, for me this is probably one of the best inventions in the beauty world so far. No, really. It honestly should be on top of everyone’s list. It says on the label it’s to be used on legs. But as the rebellious gal that I am, I tested how it would work on my whole body. Well, just the parts that are usually exposed. And the results I got were pretty decent, it gave me this awesome golden tan without looking ridiculously orange. And it really is easy to apply (you spray it on), also, it doesn’t just give me a nice glow but it also evens out my skin color. No more red patches!
4. Herbal Essences Shampoo: I think I don’t have to indicate how important smelling nice is to me anymore, but Herbal Essences shampoos (and conditioners) really smell like what they promise to. They all have different types of fresh and fruity smells, and I can’t decide which one I like the most. So I alternate between all of them. Also, they leave your hair feeling really soft. So that’s a plus. 
5. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash: I’ve never really had a problem with acne. Not even as a teen. But I do like to prevent getting the occasional zit fest on my face. It usually only happens when I have high hormonal levels, or skip a step on my facial cleansing routine. This Neutrogena facial wash is gentle to my sensitive skin and is oil free, which is something I normally look for in products I use on my face. I find that washing my face while taking a shower is better for me because of my schedule, but this tends to be different from person to person. 
6. TRESemmé Heat Tamer Protective Spray: I bought this a long while ago, and I had never used it much. I used to never straighten my hair or curl it for that matter. But now I've kind of gotten used to styling it one way or another. This spray assures me that through everything my hair has gone through in the last few years, it will still maintain it’s newly restored shine. I wouldn't be so keen on heat styling if this thing didn't exist. 
7. Maybelline Baby Lips Lip balm: I've always been a big fan of any kind of lip product. Lip gloss, lip balm, lipstick, lip liner- you name it, I have one of some sort. So when Maybelline introduced these little guys on the market, I was stoked. They looked so cute and came in pretty colors. Needless to say, when I tried them out, I loved them. I bought three! They do repair lips and give them a soft feel. I usually use the peach and transparent ones, because I normally put in on at night before getting in bed (who would like lip stains on their pillow?) And the next day I wake up with, well…BABY LIPS! Haha.


*kisskiss*, Adrienne.