Friday, January 3, 2014

Thoughtful Friday Morning.

Mornin' lovely peeps!

These are a few of the things I'm thinking about right now while I drink my coffee and contemplate on what to wear today...

Breaking Bad.
About a week ago, I realized how addictive a TV show can really be. I mean, all my life I've been a huge fan TV shows. Especially TV shows like, Gossip Girl, LOST, The Walking Dead, That 70s Show, Supernatural, American Horror Story, The Big Bang Theory and so on. I almost always catch up on one of them and watch them for a period of time. But I think this time, I went overboard.
People would recommend Breaking Bad so much to me, that I convinced my mom and my sister to watch the pilot episode.

Dear Lord.



I didn't know what I had gotten into. IT WAS SO GOOD. I mean, the plot is great. But the characters -and not to mention the way the actor's play them- is just magnificent. It's literally falling-off-the-edge-of-your-seat good. And honestly, Aaron Paul ( Jesse Pinkman) is just plain YUMMY. Packed with nerve wracking action and super funny scenes, I fell in love with it.
The series is made of 5 seasons. I am not kidding when I say I finished the whole thing in about two weeks maximum. I am so obsessed, I find ending whatever sentence with the b**** word hilarious!
 Naturally, I was broken-hearted when it finally ended and joined the rest of the world in our post-Walter White/Heisenberg suffering.


Winter. 
I used to think I had some kind of "cold weather resistance". But sadly, I don't. I am freezing to death down here, and I live in Mexico! Seriously, it is extremely cold. And the worst thing  is that it keeps raining, so not only are you soaked if you go out, but you also get to freeze your butt off. I've been inside a lot, like A LOT. The heater turned on and drinking coffee or anything that will soothe my apparent developing frost bite. I think today is a bit warmer, but if the sky starts pouring rain again I wouldn't be surprised. It's like the weather can't make up its mind.


Being weird.
Throughout my whole life, I've always known I'm not an average person. This meaning that I am a little awkward. I actually tend to to walk on the border of plain random. But it honestly doesn't bother me one bit. I like being different. I like never getting bored with myself and always finding out new things. A lot of people consider it to be a flaw I guess, although I really do think there are bigger problems out there than being a bit louder than other people. Still, this last year was a huge learning experience. And I matured a lot. I changed in some ways, maybe I'm a little less childish. But I know my personality will not fade. No matter what the circumstances are, I intend to only move forward and keep being myself. And honestly, that's the whole point of living.


Birthday coming up. 
My next birthday is coming up, and OH MY GOD there are only 6 days left! Eek! I obviously feel super excited but at the same time nervous because this year, I turn 21. Shoot me, right? Time has gone by so fast that my last birthday feels like it was just a couple of months back. I don't know how to feel actually. 21 means you are legal in EVERY EXISTING COUNTRY and I'm not sure if I'm ready for those kind of implications.


Well, these are more or less my thoughts for the moment but I will be posting today again.

*kisskiss* - Adrienne.

No comments:

Post a Comment